They said we will continue both antibiotics and check the wound every 7 days. I said, if what you mean by every 7 days is, we wait 7 days then you tell us we can go home, that sounds good. Otherwise not so much. So we're officially hanging out with this plan until next Sunday. Which will make a whole month since surgery. Ugh.
Good news includes:
- the surgeons don't believe the bone is infected, which was a concern of the immunologist
- Drew got taken off of oxygen today twice, but is currently getting blow by because he's hanging around the low 90s
- Ava is feeling much better
- we all survived another day