Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jack-o-Lanterns

The kids were so excited to carve pumpkins the other night. They could not wait! It was one of those awesome, this is why we have children--to see the joy through their eyes, moment. It was adorable! Ava picked a picture of a jack-o-lantern she wanted me to copy onto her pumpkin. Drew drew a face on his and I was very impressed with his drawing. I made a bat and Dan made a scary tree. Our friend Kate was here and she made a tipsy pumpkin tossing his pumpkin seeds. We stayed up a little late to finish and the kids liked seeing their pumpkins lit in the dark.









8 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm impressed!
We STILL haven't carved our pumpkins yet!!! You're wonder mom!!!

Kate said...

scary teef! man, i know i already said it but it bears repeating: i LOVE those kids! thanks for making me a part of the sweet himmel family; it means more to me than you can ever know. stay safe!

Shannon said...

Hey Andrea
Beautiful pumpkins! We are going to do ours this afternoon. Now I have some inspiration.

By the way, could you tell me whether the rooms in Stanford have DVD players? We want to bring some Thomas and Bob the Builder movies for Wren but the paperwork said VHS.

Is that true or is a DVD player also available?

Shannon

Leslie said...

dude, look @ how cute your kids are growing up!! check out how big both of them have gotten since last pumpkin carving!

The Portas said...

I love these! I looove the tree pumpkin. They are all beautiful. The kids' faces look so happy and excited. It's so fun to see such genuine enthusiasm. Thanks for sharing these! oxoxo

Drew and Ava's Grandma said...

Thanks for the pictures, I miss you guys soooooo much!
Love, Mom

Katie Scott said...

so cute! Everyone looks like they're having so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I Love Kate !!!!!!!......AL