Wednesday, January 9, 2008

No New Date

It's been a while since my last post. We are just hanging in there. Drew is doing better, still coughing, but no fever since last Friday. We are still doing breathing treatments a couple of times a day, but he seems well. He went to preschool yesterday, which he was so excited about! So was I! My mom got him a dinosaur movie and dinosaur book so we've been doing lots of dinosaur activities lately. I still haven't heard from UCSF about rescheduling the cath, so I guess I should call them soon. I kind of don't want to.

I've been busy this week getting ready for a baby shower I'm hosting for a very good friend of mine out of town. We are going to be making the six hour drive down to Southern California again this Friday. It's a little bit crazy, but she's that good of a friend. :)

Ava got a much needed haircut today. She was really looking raggedy. It's pretty cute. But you can be the judge.


And here's a picture of Ava helping Drew with his breathing treatment. What a good helper!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ava's haircut is the cutest ever! Drew doesn't look too happy about her helping with the breathing treatment, does he? His little foot is temptingly close to her little body, I noticed. She is so motherly already! Great pictures, Andrea. I love you.