Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Cath Postponed AGAIN
It's a long story, but the short version is Drew started coughing yesterday after being healthy & very careful for two weeks. We called UCSF this morning and they said to bring him in and they'd check him out. We were admitted, sitting in a room on 7N, had vitals taken and filling out paperwork when a doctor came in and said if he's sick at all we can't do the cath. Hmm, sure would have been nice if you said that when we called this morning before we drove here. Anyway, emotions are high, but we're headed home and will probably be taking him to the doctor today or tomorrow. More later. Oh, we also got a parking ticket as we were walking to the car after breaking our fast with Drew in SF.