Monday, March 12, 2007

The week in review

Since this is supposed to be a blog to keep everyone up to date on what our family has been doing I thought I better post something. We spent the past week or so at my parent's house in Southern California and have been quite busy!

In the past ten days we have:

  • driven 1300 miles (that's 20 hours!)
  • attended 2 weddings without our kids
  • visited with 9 family members
  • played at three different parks
  • gone on one date (we saw Zodiac)
  • been to the Simi Valley Mall and to Huntington Gardens
  • got haircuts (everyone except Dan)

Phew! I feel tired just thinking about it!



Ava swinging

Drew swinging


Christina & Ryan

Dan & Andrea

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Isn't that new outdoor mall in Simi crazy huge?
I remember when that was all barely accessible hillside. We used to hike up there in high school. Now it's tract homes and Red Robins...
The times, they are a'changin'.

You drove 1300 miles! Where did you go!?!