Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Birthday Boy


The morning of his birthday, Drew woke up and the first thing he wanted to do was open presents. We let him open a few things from us and then it was time to get ready for school. I sent him off to school in his favorite clothes, the Nike warm-up suit my parents got him for Christmas. He wanted to bring chocolate chip cookies for his class for his birthday. I asked the teacher to take a couple of pictures of him for me, and she surprised me with how many she took. I love her!

After school, Daddy picked Drew up and offered to take him out to lunch. But Drew wanted to eat at home and do his homework right away so that he could play his new video game, Lego Star Wars. Then we went to the gym in the afternoon, followed by more pizza for dinner! That kid is just like his Dad! We joined our friends, the Scotts, for Family Night at Round Table. The kids got their faces painted and enjoyed hanging out and playing. It was a fun birthday!




1 comment:

The Portas said...

What a fabulous birthday for a fabulous little boy! Happy birthday, Drew!!