Sunday, October 10, 2010

Go Ags!


Some friends of ours who are also UCD alums invited us to join them for the UC Davis homecoming football game. It was a lot of fun! We hadn't been to a game on the new field yet and it was pretty impressive. We had grass seats, which are only $10 and the kids had a great time running and rolling up and down the hill, watching the Aggie Pack and cheerleaders and giving the mascot, Gunrock, a high five. To make things even better, the Aggies won! Go Ags!

It was a little strange though and made me feel slightly old to be there among all the very young college students, who are actually ADULTS, even though they look (and in some cases, act) like children. I wanted to tell them, hey, straighten up drunkies, I've got my kids with me, and believe it or not in 10 years you'll be bringing your kids back here too and will probably be appalled at the way these youngsters are acting. But I refrained, so as not to reveal my true old lady status. Strange how much life can change in just a few years. :)

1 comment:

Kacie said...

it was fun! see you there next year. (: